Skip to Content

Employment : Club859

Employment : Club859

Submitted by • December 27, 2013

Victorian brothels are licensed by the Victorian Business Licensing Authority.It is legal to work in a licensed brothel and a SWA number in all advertising ensures that our business is legal.

Voted by:
Voted by Noornabi879

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>