Skip to Content

Australia Partner Visa

Australia Partner Visa

Submitted by • February 20, 2017

An overseas immigrant who wishes to process the Australia Partner Visa is required to be married or in a legal relationship with a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. You will be required to be sponsored by your partner for a period of two years for the Australian Immigration. Once the two year period is completed you will be eligible for the permanent residence if the relationship is still genuine and valid.
Need Assistance Visit:

Voted by:
Voted by yaxisdubai

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>