Saul Shapiro, a longtime bike enthusiast, travels on his 7-speed from his Upper East Side apartment to any Manhattan location to fix clients’ worn and torn sofas, chairs and ottomans.
He hauls about 100 pounds of equipment, including an airbrush painting system, behind his bike in a trailer he built by combining three carts, road-ready wheels and a strong hitch.
- Best Web Development Services In Glasgow 2019
- Revit Architecture Training Institutes In Hyderabad
- Alkove Design Architect Firm In Pune
- CNC Training In Chennai, CNC Training Centre | CNC Training
- Top SEO Tools You Should Consider In 2020
- Best Makeup Artist In Udaipur
- Why ATS Nobility – A New Chance To Start A Better Life
- Authorities Suspect Tire Problem As Cause Of Deadly Eagle Rock Crash
- Samsung Screen Repair In Stirling
- SarkariExam Your Search For Government Jobs Ends Here