The Training on Design of Plastic Components from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop Plastic Components meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
1. Design of Plastic Components
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop Plastic parts meeting the needs of functional, aesthetic and business requirements. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Plastic parts design and manufacturing including Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Design of Plastic Parts using CATIA V5
This module provides training on techniques needed for detailed modelling of plastic.
- Race Brake Shop | Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Know The Right House To Buy
- Outsource Your Sales & Marketing Process | Outsource Projects To India
- Dhaulagiri Expedition
- Improve Your College Performance With Do My Homework Help Services
- Dealing With A Runtime Error In Microsoft Office Word | Msofficekeyoffice
- Android App Development
- NEBOSH IGC Course In Vadodara
- HP Printer Support Toll Free Number- +1-800-381-9827
- Manpower Suppliers In Pune