The Training on Design of Plastic Components from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop Plastic Components meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
1. Design of Plastic Components
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop Plastic parts meeting the needs of functional, aesthetic and business requirements. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Plastic parts design and manufacturing including Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Design of Plastic Parts using CATIA V5
This module provides training on techniques needed for detailed modelling of plastic.
- Get Advanced Technologies Tissue Paper Machine
- PHP Training Course – Ahmedabad Computer Education
- How to Run an Ecommerce Business Being a Non-Technical Guy?
- Bakery Courses In Delhi
- Accounting Software Singapore | Singapore Accounting Software
- Volvo Bus Hire in BANGALORE S.G.Rent a car luxury cab operator
- Concrete Contractors Northwest Arkansas
- A beginner’s guide to Account Based Marketing
- Kinza- How to Find the Best eCommerce Platform
- Mumbai Street Food: Best 25 Places to Enjoy Street Food in Mumbai