Analyze the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA.
Discuss your visual interpretations of SPSS histogram output for quiz3. Interpret SPSS descriptives output showing skewness and kurtosis values for quiz3. Interpret SPSS output for the Shapiro-Wilk test of quiz3.
Report the results of the Levene test and interpret it.
Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA are met.
Step 3: Write Section 3 of the DAA.
Specify a research question related to the one-way ANOVA. Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis. Specify the alpha level.
Step 4: Write Section 4 of the DAA.
Interpret SPSS output of the means plot. Also report the means and standard deviations of quiz3 for each level of the section variable. From the SPSS ANOVA output and report the results of the F test, including:
Degrees of freedom, F value, p value, Calculated effect size, Interpretation of the effect size.
Finally, if the omnibus F is significant, provide the SPSS post-hoc (Tukey HSD) output.
- AT&T Internet Packages
- CTO Email List For Email Marketing
- London Mart Noida Extension Ek Visit To Banti Hai
- Best Interior Designer In Udaipur
- Digital Marketing Institute In Gurgaon | Top Digital Marketing Courses
- Taj Mahal Day Trip By Car | Agra Day Trip Packages
- Google Flights|Google Flights USA
- How To Disable Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 In Windows 10
- Is Edgeverve A Good RPA Tool?
- Profitmaster BPO Offshoring Solutions