Global Automatic Feeding System Market was valued US$ 5.1Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 9.8Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.51%.
Automatic feeding systems gain in importance due to rising demands on performance-related feeding of cows and animal welfare. But so far, under practical conditions, AFS is used with static settings for feeding times and frequencies without taking into account animal demands.
Global Automatic Feeding System Market
Increasing the number of customers for meat and dairy products across the globe has led to an improved interest between the farmers to use automatic feeding equipment for livestock to reduce labor and increase the productivity of the animals owing to precise and proper feed delivery on time. The major restraining factor for the automatic feeding system market is the lack of standardization of automatic feeding systems.
- Women nautical gold earrings
- Knife Market Growth Prospects, Revenue, Key Vendors, Growth Rate and Forecast To 2027
- Job Seekers in Chennai
- Error code 0x8007052e
- French Institute In Mumbai
- Seacom And Tata Communications Extend Partnership In South Africa
- The Best Ways Uber Drivers Can Rent A Carc
- Red Chilli Export Data Service Provider
- towel manufacturer in madurai
- Fix: Uplay Failed to Synchronize Achievements