After back-to-back parleys this week between the top management of telecom companies and the government, a consensus seems to have emerged on the need to save the financially stressed sector.While Vodafone Idea Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla and Chief Executive Ravinder Takkar did their rounds of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) and North Block over the last few days, Bharti Airtel Chairman Sunil Mittal joined in as well to seek relief for the telecom industry faced with a bill of Rs 1.47 trillion in pending dues linked to adjusted gross revenue (AGR).
- AWS Vs Firebase – Is It Even A Fair Fight?
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Bangalore With Commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide
- About Us | UPVC Doors In Vijayawada | Doors & Windows Manufacturers
- Kaspersky Tech Support Phone Number 1-866-266-6880
- NDIS Registration Services In Australia
- 12 Minute Affiliate Review
- Best SEO Servies Company | SolutionSurface
- List Of Best Wedding Venues Or Banquets In Delhi
- CAE | CADD SCHOOL | Computer Aided Engineering Training In Chennai
- Learn Vedic Astrology Courses Online – AnuradhaSharda.com