Although there is no specific command to add a border across the whole slide, you can adopt a few ways to create it.PowerPoint is giving us the oppourtunity to do it
One way is to create a border using a shape outline.
Second – The Bing image search feature, built on PowerPoint, can be used to search and insert Border.
Let’s see how it is done.
Add a border to a slide using a shape outline
Open your presentation and select the slide so that you want to add the border.
- SG Sikhar Heights 2BHK 3BHK Luxurious Bedrooms
- Business Consulting Solutions Inc
- Instance Initializer Block In Java
- Jeff Zadoks International Motivational Speaker
- Building Constractor Chennai
- Wedding Photo Album Suppliers
- Wedding Cars Audi Car Hire Bangalore India S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- Cost Effective PSD To HTML Conversion
- P&C Insurance Back Office
- Horizontal Immersed Gel Electrophoresis Unit | Xitij Instrument Pvt Ltd