Although there is no specific command to add a border across the whole slide, you can adopt a few ways to create it.PowerPoint is giving us the oppourtunity to do it
One way is to create a border using a shape outline.
Second – The Bing image search feature, built on PowerPoint, can be used to search and insert Border.
Let’s see how it is done.
Add a border to a slide using a shape outline
Open your presentation and select the slide so that you want to add the border.
- Web Design Company | AAA Software solution
- Best online flower delivery in dubai mall|Order cheap ferns and petals shop – BetterFlowers.ae
- Automatic gate shutter supplier | Automatic gate manufacturers pune
- Fence Installation & Repair Brampton
- Internet service provider in dlf phase 3
- 2017 Japan Snowmobile Industry Report
- OpenRAN – A promising approach to achieve better network economics| STL
- Global Lab Automation in Analytical Chemistry Market
- Microsoft Office Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE
- Biofuels and Food Crisis