Hushly, a leading content engagement and conversion platform, has announced that they have fully embedded an artificial intelligence (AI) capability throughout their solution offerings. AI provides machine learning to B2B marketers and offers an automated way to develop high-quality content recommendations for increased conversions. Hushly’s newest functionality will be made available free to customers.
With Hushly’s AI engine, B2B marketers can provide better user experiences by recommending personalized content to prospective leads based on their business profile and buyer intent data in real-time martech news.
“AI continues to offer unprecedented operational efficiencies, and when applied to B2B lead generation, automates manual processes, provides enhanced user experiences and results in higher quality conversions,” said James Kessinger, CMO at Hushly.
Hushly AI technology utilizes three sets of data to ensure every recommendation is relevant to the user
- Nomor Rekening De Nature Indonesia Resmi Terpercaya
- Elastomeric Infusion Pumps Market Size, Analysis, Share, Business Growth And Forecast To 2027
- Australia Study Visa Consultant, Study In Australia
- Social Media Marketing Company In Ahmedabad
- Professional Roof Restoration Services In Berwick
- Global Plastic Pellets Market
- 24Seven Cart Integrates
- What Is ISO 20000-1:2018
- Party Makeup Artist In Lucknow
- POWER YOUR DIGITAL STRATEGY WITH A ROBUST FOUNDATION