Iran's economy has been growing at a steady pace. In 2017, the country had a GDP of $447.7 billion and a population of around 80.6 million according to the World Bank. The economy of the country is characterized by the hydrocarbon sector, agriculture and services sector, and a considerable presence of the state in manufacturing and financial services. Moreover, as per the aforementioned organization, Iran is ranked second in natural gas reserves and fourth in the proven crude oil reserves globally as of 2017. However, the economy of the nation remains volatile as its economic activity and government revenues still depend on oil revenue to a very much extent.
- Rajasthan Karauli News in Hindi
- Anti Blocking Minerals Manufacturer in India
- Retail POS Software- The best POS system for Retail
- Selection Process For Rbi Grade B Exam
- Fuel Injector Problems and Their Effect on Engine Performance
- San Jose Florist CA – Flower Delivery by Hana Florist
- Buy Covid 19 Protection Products Online | Optica
- The Paradigm Advantage
- Mehfeel – Does Builderfly ecommerce platform offer any free plan?
- Python Training Institute in Hyderabad | Python Course