Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world, with an elevation of 8,586 meters. Kanchenjunga translated means "The Five Treasures of Snows", as it contains five peaks, four of them over 8,450 meters. The treasures represent the five repositories of God, which are Gold, Silver, gems, grain, and holy books. Kangchenjunga is called Sewalungma in the local Limbu Language, translates as 'Mountain that we offer Greetings to Kanchenjunga or Sewalungma is considered sacred in the Kirat religion.Three of the five peaks on the border of North Sikkim and Taplejung District of Nepal, while the other two are completely in Taplejung district. Nepal is home to the Kangchenjunga Conservation Area Project run by the world Wildlife Fund, in association with Government of Nepal. The sanctuary is home to the Red Panda and other mountain animals, birds and plants. India's side of Kangchenjunga also has a protected park area called the Kanchenjunga National Park.
- Best Digital Marketing Company In Noida
- Jocial – Influencer Marketing Platform
- Everything You Need To Know About CD34 Antibodies
- EDB Exchange Server Recovery Software
- Official Dopehouse Fall Guy Colt Seavers T Shirt
- What Are The Different Reasons For The Growth Of E-commerce?
- Best Web Designing Company In Hyderabad
- Graphic Design Services
- L3: Microsoft Office – Computer Awareness For RBI Assistant Mains | Deepak Sir
- Printing Visiting Cards Online Trichy