The current study reports the findings of a systematic literature review of research regarding the mentor-ship of student nurses. Mentor-ship was evaluated in terms of its development, implementation, outcomes and wider effects and the identified research was presented and critically analysed with reference to each of these areas.It was found that although mentor-ship was based on policy and standards, the mentor role and mentor-ship relationship still remain unclear and requires further clarification. A need was also identified for the supervision and monitoring of both mentors and student nurses to be expanded with mentors being more available and the whole process being more regularly audited.
- Kanha Safari Entry Gates | Kanha National Park Safari Gates
- Digital Marketing Institute In Dwarka
- Taxi From Indore To Ujjain | Bharat Taxi
- Naroto | Rotational Moulds Of Stainless Steel
- MS Dynamics AX Users Email List | Microsoft Dynamics AX Database
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Instructor Led Classroom Details
- Japan Graves’ Disease Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Anomaly Detection Market: Global Industry Growth, Market Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- Best Preschool In Delhi | Best Preschool In North Delhi
- What Are The To-Do Things To Start An Ecommerce Website?