In 2019 Digital marketing is assessed as a rapid increase in internet usage. Despite being a developing country compared to other countries, the number of internet users amounted to 64 million people, accounting for 67% of the country’s population, up 28% over the same period last year, which is considered as an area with Digital Marketing investment and development potential.
On the other hand, thanks to the introduction of multi-level segmented smartphones suitable for most people, the number of phone users also increased compared to other years, and the speed achieved at 0.1%. Thanks to that development, the number of social network users on phones has increased many times over the previous year, the figure shows + 20% over the same period last year. Therefore, Digital Marketing is an indispensable approach to customers of businesses and it is not outside the growth rate of the world Digital Marketing platform.
- 12 Minute Affiliate Review
- bpo insurance back office
- Why are CCTV Cameras Crucial at your Home?
- Zone -365 Vitamin C Serum for Face
- E-Learning Mobile App Development Solutions Company in India
- online visiting cards Coimbatore
- soccer tips soccer star and lineup for each team
- Choosing The Right Type Of Cushions For Diy Furniture
- Outsource Data Management Services Company
- Same Day Agra Tour by Train | Agra Day Tour by Train from Delhi