Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Top Heath And Wellness Blog
- Www.nortonsetup – Norton My Account – Norton Setup
- Washing Machine Repair Solutions By The Professionals
- IBPS Clerk MAINS Financial Awareness S01 | By Dr.Pushpak Pandav |
- Micro-molding Is The Process O …
- Rent A Service Apartment In Gurugram (Gurgaon)
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja In Ujjain | Mangal Dosh Puja In Ujjain
- Global Middle Office Outsourcing Market 2018-2022
- How To Prepare For IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 | Strategy By Lokesh Sir (Ex-SBI Officer)
- Clicgear Rovic RV2L Review & Buying Guide 2019