Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Free- What are the Proven Methods to Apply Automation in Ecommerce Store
- Buy Paper Factory Machine At Best Price
- Digital Marketing Company in Lucknow
- Fasteners Manufacturers & Suppliers for Petrolum, Chemical Industries – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Mardi Himal Trekking
- Open Source Web Development
- Budget Friendly Home Appliances Store in Indore – Lotus Electronics
- Souvenir Pen Promosi Gel Metalik 827
- HP0-D27 Certification test
- A Secure Process to Configure AOL mail on iPhone