Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Nainital Tour Package- 3 Night / 4 Days
- Private rental listings, rental listings sydney, rental property listings
- Economy Hajj Packages 2020 by Islamic Travel
- Book Cheap Flights to ORD | Chicago Airport – FareCopy.com
- Best Quality parts available for best price
- GOING VIRTUAL: ARE ONLINE EVENTS FOR YOU?
- App Development Solutions Company India, Mobile App Design Services
- Domain.com – Who Need More Than a Domain
- Locksmith Thomasville NC | Thomasville NC Locksmith
- PowerShell Training in Noida,7+ years experienced Trainers, Request Demo