The given India Political Map clearly depicts the political divisions of India along with the capital cities and other major cities. Political Map of India gives the details of 28 states and 7 Union Territories.
For the administrative purpose, the sub-continent India is divided into 28 states and 7 Union Territories including Delhi as National Capital Territory. On the Political Map of India, every state and Union Territory is clearly shown along with its state boundary. The capital city and other major cities are also shown on the political map.
In addition, the map also illustrates the neighbour countries of India; as shown in the map, Pakistan lies in the west, Afghanistan in the north-west, China and Nepal in the north-east, Myanmar and Bangladesh in the east. Furthermore, India political map also gives the details of the peninsular India, which is surrounded by water bodies from three sides; Bay of Bengal lies in the east, Indian Ocean lies in the south
- Aku Online SITUS REVIEW BISNIS
- BEST Printer Support @#Hp Printer Customer Service Phone Number
- What Are The Benefits Of Green Tea? Green Tea And Dieting
- Ambience Creacions Luxury Property In Sector 22 Gurgaon – Times Infra
- Web Directory & Social Bookmark List
- Free Usa Classified Sites
- Digital Marketing In Chennai, Digital Marketing Company, Digital Marketing Services
- Plastic Compounding Companies In India
- Top 5 Best To-Do List Apps For Android And IOS Users
- Choose Your Dream Vacation With Luxury Travel Agency – Your Luxury Travel Agent
- Category: Business