Expert advice of Revocation of cancellation of GST Registration, Revocation of GST registration can be initiated if a GST registration certificate has been cancelled by GST authorities.
What is GST ?
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is the biggest indirect tax reform of India. GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services.
It is a destination based tax. GST is one of the biggest indirect tax reforms in the country. GST is expected to bring together state economies and improve overall economic growth of the nation.
GST has subsumed taxes like Central Excise Law, Service Tax Law, VAT, Entry Tax, Octroi, etc.
- Northern Lights Or Aurora Borealis
- Free Dail No-1-866-266-6880 Norton Antivirus Contact Number – Norton Telephone Number
- Thermodynamic Panels – A Renewable Energy Source
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Lexmark Printers Setup.us
- Business Cards Print Coimbatore
- Volkswagen E-BULLI: Fully Electric Camper-van
- Used Forging Machines In Delhi
- Generic Ardeparin Brand Normiflo
- Free Job Alert Government Jobs