2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- 3 Ways To Help Soundproof Your Home Music Studio
- Method to perform Linksys Velop MX 10 setup
- North Carolina Trailer Sales: An Important Discussion
- Comprehensive Flooring Services in Houston, Texas
- Semi-Autonomous and Autonomous Vehicles Market
- What is Hosting And What kind of Hosting Plan You be supposed to go For?
- Best Schools in Chennai | International Schools in OMR | Adyar | ECR
- Five Practical Tips for Businesses to Grow Snapchat Following
- Rummy Tournament – Monsoon Powerfest – Win 2 Lakhs
- teflon pcb manufacturer