Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins.
They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
After ten years, his Guru directed him to move westward and after some wanderings, Sai Baba settled and spent the rest of his life at Shirdi. It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years.
- Pub table Manufacturers in India
- Legal research – Lawwagon
- Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound Scenic Flights from Port Augusta
- Best Kitchen Tiles Manufacturer in Canada
- Leading Digital Marketing Agency in Goregaon, Mumbai- Media Barn
- CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 cbseresults.nic.in
- Best Laptop Under 40000 in India
- Why is Social Media Services important for Business?
- Scholarship Scheme 2020
- RAK Building Maintenance and Cleaning Services LLC | Cleaning Services