Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba of Shirdi is a name to conjure with. In fact, his name is used as a sacred and powerful mantra by thousands of persons. He is not a non-historic or remote personality, but one who was with us in the flesh till 1918, moving familiarly with tens of thousands and that for decades.
Sai Baba’s birth, parentage, and antecedents, no person that we have met can give any account. But Baba himself gave some hints which have been verified and worked upon. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. in the village Pathri, in the Nizam’s State. His parents were Brahmins who handed him over at a tender age to a fakir. After the fakir’s death, some five years later, the child passed in the care of his Guru Deva, Gopal Rau Deshmukh, a great bhakta of God Venkateswara of Tirupati. After a splendid period of ten years of intense love.
- Social Marketing Papers
- White Marble Supplier In India Manufacturer Anil Exports
- Chicago Corporate Limousine Service – Getlimo
- Aol Customer Support Toll-free Number – 1-800-316-0525
- What Are The Different Types Of Construction Delays?
- HP Printer Support Toll Free Number 1866-266-6880
- Hire Dedicated WordPress Developer
- Samsung Tv Service, Samsung Tv Service Center, Samsung Tv Service Centre, Samsung Tv Service Center Near Me, Samsung Tv Service In Hyderabad, Samsung
- Hob Khadka Supports XCELTRIP Mr/Miss/Mrs. Nepal Oceania 2018
- NETWORKING AND TELECOM