"So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- Zuo Modern Furniture – Great Place For Shop
- How To Search Bank IFSC Code Online?
- Inlogic Global Is A Leading Software Develioment Comapny Canada
- Absolutely Amazing Game: Buy Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Key
- Hyderabad Muslim Brides | Hyderabad Muslim Grooms
- Website Designing And Advance Digital Marketing Course In Mumbai
- Shopify Experts Services
- Buy Cheap Fleece Fabric Of All Colors And Sizes
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh