Trademarks in India are ruled by the Office of Patents, Designs, and Trademarks beneath the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion and based totally at the Trade Marks Act, 1999. The regime bearing on trademark registration in India has long gone some essential modifications these days that have all been taken to enhance India’s Intellectual Property Regime. Previously, there was 74 trademark application paperwork in play that has now been reduced to four.
- Top rated mobile app, web development and Digital marketing company in Mumbai
- COVID-19 Impact On PET Bottles Market: Which trend will emerge in near future?
- Enterprise social platform
- Over Blog- How Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Is the Best for My Online Business?
- TOP 10 MONEY SAVING LANDSCAPING TIPS
- Kanha Safari Entry Gates | Kanha National Park Safari gates
- How to change the scan key settings in your Brother Printer?
- How to increase a website’s organic traffic?
- 7 Most Important Steps For Mobile Application Development
- Famous Fast Food in Udaipur Delicious Food Pandit Pav Bhaji